Accounts Receivable Services
In today’s business world, outsourcing accounts receivable services have become popular, as cash flow is of utmost importance in every enterprise. Typically, the business’ performance becomes more predictable when collections and cash flows are timely. But companies have to ensure that they derive the maximum output from the amount they spend on managing their receivables.
Outcome Group provides accounts receivable outsourcing services that improve collections, along with the company’s lifecycle from order to cash. Our accounts receivable implementation is in accordance with the best practices and delivers frequent analysis, automation, reporting, improved communication, and flexibility. The practices cover collections, credit, cash receipts and applications, payment terms, individualized contract management, and electronic and paper-based procedures for billing.
We keep you informed about your customer relationships and receivables through our regular reconciliation and analysis provided all through the order to cash cycle. We recognize and resolve any causes for payment delays in the course of our efforts towards continual improvements.
Experts You Can Rely On
Our Accounts Receivable Service
- We can create invoices based on documentary evidence such as service/ product delivery confirmations and sale order copies
- Statements that you require, such as total cost per line item, analysis by program or project code
- Uploading electronic invoices onto your systems, after transmitting these electronically
- Updating factoring of accounts receivable, if any
- Updating invoices into accounts receivable (invoice processing services)
- Following up the collection of accounts receivable, along with monitoring
- Updating accounts receivable for collection, besides reconciling bank account credits
- Itemizing advances or deposits received, besides receipts, etc.
- Escalating/alerting short payments
- Preparing and sending account statements
- Escalating/alerting you about differences found while reconciling your records with account statements.
- Preparing accounts receivable reports based on analysis of accounts receivable by age, business segment, customer, etc.
- Using invoices raised to date to prepare cash flow summary for the past and future
We Know Which Tool Suits Best For Your Business.
Technology We Leverage
Let’s Start a Project
Want to pass it all to a professional?
Outcome’s team of professionals will help you solve every problem. We handle everything from simple monthly bookkeeping to full back-office operations for multi-location enterprises.